10.29.2007

Stonecutters



The Stonecutters hail from my hometown of Louisville, KY. Their sludgy brand of doom is a style all their own (at least that's how I see it). Their music has a certain sense of urgency and I definitely don't mean that in a bad way. These guys come in strong and they go out strong, pummeling your eardrums and leaving you rocked the fuck out. I can't promote these dudes enough, they work hard at what they do and they NEVER upset. Look for more from these guys since their new album should be done by the end of the year or early next year. By all means, if you like what you hear go support them on their myspace page here.

Also, if you're in the general vicinity of Louisville and you see that they're coming to a town near you, do not hesitate to go because their live show perfects the material on the album even more than it already was done during recording.

2006 Stonecutters

2 comments:

Finn said...

Dude! This band are fucking awesome. Thanks for the download.A very slick approach to the genre with great riffs and some catchy as hell grooves. Nice stuff.

It's Sir Witchfinder from Gaia BTW

Solarian 13 said...

Good to see you on my little slice of blog heaven, dude.

I love these guys, they're a cool bunch of dudes and for once there's a band for me to be proud of that's came out of my shitty little scene kid infested area.

How is Gaia these days? I haven't logged on in what seems like a month.