11.24.2007

General Update - No Uploads just yet

Real life has taken a toll on me as of late, so I haven't been able to keep up the blog, Antonius has done wonderfully by uploading some Witchcraft and Ensiferum.

I've got Mediafire uploads coming, getting the Baroness files back up as well as adding the Trouble album I was missing. I don't think I'll be able to get the new Wolves in the Throne Room uploaded because of Mediafire restraints on files over 100MB so if anyone knows where I can host it (that doesn't place limits on DLs like Rapidshare and Megaupload) I will deliver.

Updates coming when they upload: Arch, The Glasspack & some Gov't Mule selections. I also plan on doing Bongzilla sometime next weekend.

Thanks for the patience and look forward to more good stuff soon.

\ m /
Solarian13

1 comment:

Antonius Block said...

Thanks for the compliment man, its been hard for me to upload too. It'll be good to have you're help back though, for sure. I'm looking forward to your next uploads (as well as a free uploading site without the uploading limit off Mediafire, I'm looking into that now myself).